Savannah made it through her first month of preschool. She has class every Wednesday and Fridays and is always looking forward to it. I am able to work in her class every other Friday to keep an eye on her and she just seems to love it. She still has a hard time keeping her tush in a seat but we can work on that. The picture above is her art work from the month. She has more that are all over the fridge. I look forward to all the projects she brings home. I am sure I will have to frame some.Friday, September 26, 2008
She made it!
Savannah made it through her first month of preschool. She has class every Wednesday and Fridays and is always looking forward to it. I am able to work in her class every other Friday to keep an eye on her and she just seems to love it. She still has a hard time keeping her tush in a seat but we can work on that. The picture above is her art work from the month. She has more that are all over the fridge. I look forward to all the projects she brings home. I am sure I will have to frame some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I love that you have her stuff hanging up! I need to do that!
Post a Comment