Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Fair Time!!!!!



One of the events I look forward to every year is the Kern County Fair! It's all about food, family and fun and it means Fall is just right around the corner. This year I decided to try something different and I actually entered some pictures of Savannah in the fair. We aren't expecting to win any ribbons for the photos but I think Savannah should get a blue ribbon for being so adorable. That's just me though, oh and papa and grandma would agree:)




So we are going to head to the fair in the next couple of days. Maybe we'll go once or twice or maybe more but I know we'll check out the following things:




I love to see the cow's having babies. Call me crazy but they put them there because others like to watch too right?




I talk about Funnel Cakes year round but usually when I get there I don't get one. Think I'm getting too old and they are too sweet.




Savannah will ride the ponies whether she wants to or not:) (she will)




The Clydesdales will be there this year. Keeping my fingers crossed that one is for sale and that I can afford it. Not sure how I would afford to feed it though.




Savannah is old enough to ride the kid rides this year!




Got to take our photos in the photo booth this year. Savannah has a collection.




Look for pictures to come soon!!!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I love the fair and I don't think I'm gonna get to go this year since I'm due any day now. I'm definitely gonna try though! I love fair food, it's so delicious and greasy!