Thursday, September 4, 2008

Savannah's Very First Day of School!

August 27, 2008
We took Savannah to her first day of Preschool. We have been talking to her about school and driving past her school for months trying to prepare her for it. She had been looking forward to it so the transition was not painful. Her teacher is Ms. Holly and Savannah loves her. It's a coop preschool so every other week I work in her class so I will be able to keep a eye on her. Being the proud mom I am, I am going to post her first day of school pics. I don't know who was more excited for school, Savannah or me!

the popular out front of the house photo



in front of her school


waiting to go inside


my 1981 preschool pic

1 comment:

Abby said...

It's working!!! Savannah is getting so big. She looks so much like you it's crazy! She's too cute!